Smart Protection Devices
Roost Smart Battery
JFA Insurance Brokerage & Associates Inc, together with Kingstone, is offering a free smart home device for your property. We are excited to announce the launch of the Roost Smart Home Program, an added value being offered by Kingstone Insurance Company to their Homeowner customers.
Installing a Roost product can assist you in monitoring the conditions that can lead to a claim or cause damage to your property. Knowing that the temperature in your home has dropped, water is leaking, or the smoke alarm has gone off immediately - whether you are in the home or away - can provide the notification that can protect the items most valuable to you.
As a Kingstone client, all you need to be eligible is have a Smartphone and Wi-Fi in the home.
Give us a call so we can send you either a free Water Leak and Freeze Detector or a Smart Battery to retrofit your existing smoke detector. Attached is some additional information on the devices for your reference.
- Peace-of-mind, especially while away from home.
- Monitoring places not in daily view such as the basement water heater, sump pump, and unused bathroom toilet
- Avoid major damage from a fire or a water leak
- Avoid cost and hassles with repairs:
- Insurance deductible
- Contractors at your home
- Time away from regular activities and disruption to your schedule
Berkshire Hathaway GUARD & Triple+ Pilot Device
Did you know that water damage is the second-most common insurance property claim after hail and wind damage? Berkshire Hathaway GUARD and Triple+ have come together to combat the billions of dollars spent in claims for flood damage with their new pilot device, which detects and alerts users of potential flooding in their home or business.
Pilot Device Features
- Shuts off the main water supply when potential flooding is detected.
- Alerts user of abnormal water use, low battery, freezing temperatures, and if the valve is left open.
- Ability to control the technology remotely and oversee multiple units.
- Wireless and easy to install.
Take full control of your plumbing systems with these new devices from Berkshire Hathaway GUARD and Triple+.
Don’t wait, contact our office for more information about smart protection devices.